^top^

Ashampstead

ASHAMPSTEAD, a chapelry in the parish of Lewknor, hundred of the same name, in the county of Oxford{, but detached, and locally in the county of Buckingham,} 3 miles to the N.W. of Great Marlow. The living is a curacy united with the vicarage of Lewknor.

The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003
 


 Find help, report problems, or contribute information

 Maintained by Malcolm Austen.

 © 2011 GENUKI and its trustees

Note: The information provided by GENUKI must not be used for commercial purposes, and all specific restrictions concerning usage, copyright notices, etc., that are to be found on individual information pages within GENUKI must be strictly adhered to. Violation of these rules could gravely harm the cooperation that GENUKI is obtaining from many information providers, and hence threaten its whole future.
places/ashampstead/start.txt · Last modified: 2011/07/28 15:30 (external edit)