BALDON TOOT, a parish in the hundred of Bullingdon, in the county of Oxford, 5 miles to the S.E. of Oxford, its post town. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Oxford, and in the patronage of the Rector of Baldon Marsh. The church is dedicated to St. Lawrence.The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003
Maintained by Malcolm Austen.
© 2011 GENUKI and its trustees