BERRICK-SALOME, a parish in the hundred of Ewelme, in the county of Oxford, 4 miles to the N.E. of Wallingford, its post town. It is near the river Thames. The living is a perpetual curacy attached to the vicarage of Chalgrove, in the diocese of Oxford. The church is dedicated to St. Helen. The charitable endowments, including the income of a small free school, amount to £12 per annum.The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003
Maintained by Malcolm Austen.
© 2011 GENUKI and its trustees