BINSEY, a parish in the liberty of the city of Oxford, in the county of Oxford, 2 miles to the N. of Oxford. It is on the banks of the river Thames. The living is a perpet: curacy in the diocese of Oxford, value £90, in the patronage of the Dean and Canons of Christ Church, Oxford. The church is dedicated to St. Margaret.The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003
Maintained by Malcolm Austen.
© 2011 GENUKI and its trustees