BOLNEY, a hamlet in the parish of Harpsden, hundred of Binfield, in the county of Oxford, 2 miles to the S. of Henley. It is close to the Henley branch of the Great Western railway. Bolney was formerly a separate parish. The living is now a perpetual curacy, annexed to the rectory of Harpsden, in the diocese of Oxford. There is no church. Bolney Court is the seat of Colonel Mayne.The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003
Maintained by Malcolm Austen.
© 2011 GENUKI and its trustees