DENTON, a chapelry in the parish of Cuddesden, hundred of Bullingdon, in the county of Oxford, 5.5 miles S.E. of Oxford, and 6 N.W. of Tetsworth. It is situated near the River Tame. The charities amount to £3.The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003
Maintained by Malcolm Austen.
© 2011 GENUKI and its trustees