EAST CHADLINGTON, (and West Chadlington) townships in the parish of Charlbury, hundred of Chadlington, in the county of Oxford, 4 miles S. of Chipping-Norton, their post town. They are situated on the N. bank of the river Evenlode. East Chadlington is a curacy to the vicarage of Charlbury, not in charge. The church estate produces £30 per annum.The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003
Maintained by Malcolm Austen.
© 2011 GENUKI and its trustees