KINGSTON-BLOUNT, a liberty in the parish of Aston-Rownant, hundred of Lewknor, county Oxford, 4 miles S.E. of Tetsworth, and 5 S.E. of Thame. It is situated under the Chiltern hills, near the line of the ancient Icknield Street.The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003
Maintained by Malcolm Austen.
© 2011 GENUKI and its trustees