^top^

Little Barford

LITTLE BARFORD, (or Barford St. John), a chapelry in the parish of{ East} Adderbury, in the hundred of Bloxham, and county of Oxford, 3 miles from Deddington, its post town. The living is a perpetual curacy annexed to the vicarage of Adderbury, in the diocese of Oxford. The church is ancient, and has a Norman doorway.

The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003
 


 Find help, report problems, or contribute information

 Maintained by Malcolm Austen.

 © 2011 GENUKI and its trustees

Note: The information provided by GENUKI must not be used for commercial purposes, and all specific restrictions concerning usage, copyright notices, etc., that are to be found on individual information pages within GENUKI must be strictly adhered to. Violation of these rules could gravely harm the cooperation that GENUKI is obtaining from many information providers, and hence threaten its whole future.
places/little_barford/start.txt · Last modified: 2011/07/28 15:29 (external edit)