LITTLE FARINGDON, a hamlet in the parish of Langford, hundred of Faringdon, county Oxford, 1.5 mile N.E. of Lechlade, and 6 miles N. W. of Great Faringdon. Here is an ancient chapel, of Norman architecture. The living is a curacy annexed to the vicarage of Langford, in the diocese of Oxford.The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003
Maintained by Malcolm Austen.
© 2011 GENUKI and its trustees