MOLLINGTON, a chapelry in the parish of Cropredy, hundreds of Bloxham and Kington, counties Oxford and Warwick, 5 miles N.W. of Banbury, its post town, and 9 from Shipston-on-Stour. The village is small and chiefly agricultural. The living is a perpetual curacy* in the diocese of Oxford, value £120, in the patronage of the bishop. The church, dedicated to All Saints, is situated on an eminence. There is a small charity distributed yearly in coals.The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003
Maintained by Malcolm Austen.
© 2011 GENUKI and its trustees