WARPSGROVE, a parish in the hundred of Ewelme, county Oxford, 3 miles N.W. of Watlington, and 7 from Thame. It is a meet for the Wormsley harriers. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Oxford, in the patronage of the lord chancellor. There being no church, the parishioners attend that at Chalgrove.The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003
Maintained by Malcolm Austen.
© 2011 GENUKI and its trustees