WHEATLEY, a chapelry in the parish of Cuddesden, county Oxford, 5 miles S.E. of Oxford. It is a station on the Oxford and Thame branch of the Great Western railway. It is situated in a hollow near the river Thame, under Shotover Hill.The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003
Maintained by Malcolm Austen.
© 2011 GENUKI and its trustees